Humboldt Nuclear Gauge Disposal / Return of Radioactive Material Form
To request a disposal, the below information is required by the customer for evaluation and approval.
- No gauge or sources will be accepted without a Return Materials Authorization Form (RMA) Humboldt Scientific and the above information.
- Leaking sources will not be accepted.
- Humboldt Scientific reserves the right to return any gauge to the customer if removal of the sources is deemed impractical for any reason.
- Humboldt Scientific will provide a disposal/transfer letter of receipt to the customer upon acceptance of a source.
- The cost for disposal service will be determined per unit per device Model and source activity.
- Customer is responsible for all transportation costs (including import customs / duties fees if applicable) back to the factory in Raleigh, NC, USA.
If you have questions or need additional services, contact Humboldt Scientific at 1-800-537-4183.
The following errors occurred: