Fast, Accurate and Nuclear-Free
- Free yourself from the constraints of nuclear
- Reduce the labor involved with
sand cone testing
- Easy to learn,
easy to use
See why YOU should
be using the EDG
in this comparison of
- it eliminates costs associated with nuclear gauges
- it does not require a highly-trained or licensed technician
- it does not require special handling or shipping and regulatory compliance for hazardous materials
- it is easy to learn and easy to use with its step-by-step menu
- lightweight and easily transportable
- it is accurate and repeatable with results that mirror known testing methods.
More Detailed Info
Easy-to-use, the EDG can be used as a construction aid to monitor day-to-day compaction operations by providing performance and measurement results highly comparable to those achieved with traditional methods, including the nuclear gauge and/or a sand-cone and oven moisture test combination.
When conducting a test, the EDG measures and displays the results for wet and dry density, gravimetric moisture content and percent compaction.
Software that incorporates
Reports, Graphs and GPS
EDG Software provides a complete solution for the
acquisition, storing, and presentation of Job and
Soil Model data. This includes the ability to
create reports and graphs of test data, as well
as the inclusion of GPS data for test sites.